I even wondered how it feels to have your heart broken by someone.
To have a trouble sleeping at night,
To lost your appetite,
To make you staring at wall blankly,
To have your parents getting worry and secretly asking your sister..
“What happen with kakak? Do you know something?”.
I never feel a broken heart, never..
Till there was you..
You’re not my first crush nor my first love.
You’re not the first one to make my heart beating.
To make me smiling like a fool..
No, you’re not.
But you are the very first person that make me feel pretty.
That make me can finally embrace myself despite of that cruel beauty standard in this world.
The very first person, who I wanna tell every story..
The very first person, who I ever loved dearly, tenderly..
You’re too close to my heart.
Too close..
Without I even realizing..
You were a home to me..
But, I’m homeless now..
Years ago, I got kicked out from your heart..
So, teach me..
how to cure a broken heart?
How to cope a loneliness without looking for another you in someone else?
Without having a rebound love?
Without asking someone to heal the wounds that you gave me before.
I need to heal myself.. alone..
Or with you..
Till finally I can smile again..
Till I don’t feel like crying whenever I miss you..
When I smell something that remind me of you..
Or heard something that makes me in a lot of pain..
Until I can hear you whisper my name again..
I desperetaly wanna know..
How do you cure a broken heart?
I had a lot of stitches, yet my heart still bleeding..






0 comments:
Post a Comment