Lost and Waiting to be Found

Let's get lost

Let's get lost

Mar 7, 2011

Yes, it's you!!

Yes it’s you, the one who already made me getting crazy
Yes it’s you, the one who already stole my heart
Yes, it’s you my only reason to still online just because I wanna talk with you
Yes, it’s you , the one who already made my life brighter
Yes, it’s you the one that I love, the one who I wanna care for and strive for
Yes, you are my 2 days love

Yes, it’s you the prince who I’ve been waiting for a long time
Yes, it's you, Raditya Caffa. :)

I heart you so, even I never know, what will happen in the end :*


“ be my sky, because, eventhough I can’t reach you, but I will know, that you always there for me”



“Because after the rainy day , there always someone who will come as a rainbow, then hug you, I want, that’ person, forever is me”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest
"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.."

Blog Archive

visitors

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
you'll know me, someday...

Fellas

your reading companion

Copyright © Hidden Thoughts | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com