Let's get lost
Mar 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.."
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
Have you ever feel that you aren't good enough? Someone might say : "You're the best that I ever had" , but won't tak...
-
Suatu hari nanti, aku akan tersenyum, tulus, dari hati, membuat orang-orang yang melihatnya bertanya-tanya.. kabar bahagia apa yang dimili...
-
Hi, it’s been a long time. 4 years isn’t a short time right? Actually I’m quite ashame, because the fact that even after this years, I’m sti...
-
23rd of July is my sweetest, funniest, most reliable Dad’s birthday. Been 2 years since you’re not around and I miss you everyday. I know ...
-
"Handsome" The first word that appeared on my mind the first time I saw him. Guessed my brain is the culprit this time. "Ea...
-
I’m so done of being alone.
-
Dulu.. Rasanya hidup tak terlalu membingungkan. Ah ya. Beberapa hal memang meresahkan. Seperti ingin jajan namun tak ada uang. Apakah harus ...
-
It's really hard... Saying Goodbye to my favorite Hello To the shoulder I used to lean on To that -not really- big chest I used to hu...
-
Terkadang sering terpikir, apa yang selalu dibutuhkan dalam hidup. Orientasi utama tentunya selalu untuk menjadi orang yang 'terlihat...
-
Aku hidup dan tumbuh dengan satu prinsip, untuk tidak menggantungkan kebahagian kepada orang lain, mencoba tersenyum dan berbahagia tidak se...
Powered by Blogger.






0 comments:
Post a Comment